ROR Monster Jam/Sim-Monsters Presets: Allmonster's Eve!

JoshDIGRhodes

Saturday, December 18th, the week before Christmas. The house will not be silent, and the creatures stirring will be big, bad, and sitting on 66 Inch Flotation Tires! JDR Productions presents Allmonster's Eve! The first event of its kind, Allmonster's Eve will close out the year 2010 in style by hopefully having the biggest feild in ROR Monster Truck History!

This event presented by:

on-track.jpg

Ethan and Wes have embarked on creating one of the biggest speedway tracks known to man, and without their help this event wouldn't be possible. They are working together on one of my "Brainchild" tracks that is fast, technical, and truely is a drivers course.

To describe what this event is like, i will go back to the days of MTM2. Events like Fall Madness, Christmas Mayhem, and the Monster Jam Tour/Monster Jam Madness World Finals. They all had the "Big Race Feel." ROR has had that feel before, with the RORMJ World Finals, but not in this magnatude. I'm looking to make this a yearly tradition with the game, and keep it going for quite some time like the previous events listed. For now, we are doing alot of planning. The course is still being built, and will feature a few new things to look forward to in 2011.

Notes about the event(list will grow over time):

1. WORKING Custom Trucks will be allowed. This means that the truck must work for ME to be able to see it and video it. Yes, thats right, this event will be recorded for youtube and will get the full RORMJ treatment.

2. REALISTIC Freestyle and RII's will be called accordingly.

For now, Keep watching this thread! Updates on the track will be posted here and HERE ONLY!

Looks like someone ran their fingers all over a mirror :P

Stoked to debut my truck either way. I don't care much for the fact that it's going in the RORMJ truckpack, because then little kids like RORMJMAXD can get their sticky hands all over it, but it must be done if I am to compete with 4XF. I will be loveing livid if anyone tries to sign up in an event with it, though :angry:

Wow, thanks a lot man! :D

As you mention, I did indeed make a version (several actually!) for MTM2. I intended to take it online into huge leagues and make a name for myself, but I never really got around to it. So I really cannot tell you how excited I am for the 18th. It will be an extremely huge moment for me when I drive into the track for the first time to qualify, because this is realization of a dream I've had for years :)