Art Thread

Jose Garcia

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Here are some drawings I am working on or completed. Nothing special, just portraits and graffiti-ish type drawings.
toromoi_zpse5547b1a.jpg
Toro y Moi, he's a musician, and a friend of mine requested me to draw a portrait of him.
lipss_zps1aeda1d1.jpg
And here are a pair of lips. Drew it with sharpie and white out.

• Upvote 3

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey guys, just finished up my drawing of the 5th gen hybrid PEI Grave Digger that was ran in 2009. As you can see, I replicated most parts of the truck quite nicely. And if you look closely, the in cab is drawn with a 92.5% accuracy rating, its pretty much just like the real thing even with Dennis Anderson in the drivers seat. Took me quite a while to model the King Bypass Shocks as there were a lot of small details that I had to add which took quite a lot of time. As you can also see, the transfer case, and headers are also on there, huge shout out to google for getting me really good pics of the headers. The driveshaft looping will be adjusted too in the final version. Also don't pay too much mind to the goodyear tires they're rough at the moment and will be mended later on. The final version will have transmission fluid in the transmission fluid box thing, and also fuel in the fuel cell of the truck. 

511594.jpg

grave-digger-side-view-in-motion.jpg

itsajoke

This is great artwork. Very meaningful to me because this specific truck was designed by a good buddy of mine Mark Jeffersmith who I've talked to on Skype several times. Especially notice the curving on the shock canopies and blazer spheres. Those are signature designs by Mr. Jeffersmith, who is a good buddy of mine. Did I mention that I talk to him on Skype? he lets me call him "dad" He's a really cool guy. I'll message him right now on his cell phone and show him your art work. Actually I could probably message him on my computer because I talk to him on Skype.