Another noob

Oinari

Hey all, I was looking to play MTM2 again, tried searching for other monster truck games and came across RoR. Then I came across a few Monster trucks. While checking out RoR on youtube, I came across this site's trucks and my mouth dropped. I really had no idea there was a crowd out there this dedicated. :D

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys. My first question was going to be how to control the rear wheel steering, but I started going over the keyboard till I found them haha. Makes me kind of wish I had an analog joystick or something I could use with it.

For now I'm using my Logitech G25 that I had used with iracing and Live 4 Speed. I'm using two buttons on the shifter piece to steer the rear. But with shifting being somewhat rare, I'm thinking of shifting with the buttons on the wheel (or paddles), and using the shifter's 3rd and 4th gears to control the steering.

Now I just need to learn how to control the truck better haha.

• 1 year later...

Ok I have a problem... I downloaded the SimMonsters v3 Pack, but the trucks wont use rear steer, even with F1 and F2!

If you're on a laptop the F keys generally have dual functions which can screw that up which I found out while using my sisters laptop for a few months which if that is the case you can just re-assign them to regular number keys (1&2 for example) also this isn't the proper section to ask for help. http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/forum/23-help-and-support/

Thanks guys. My first question was going to be how to control the rear wheel steering, but I started going over the keyboard till I found them haha. Makes me kind of wish I had an analog joystick or something I could use with it.

For now I'm using my Logitech G25 that I had used with iracing and Live 4 Speed. I'm using two buttons on the shifter piece to steer the rear. But with shifting being somewhat rare, I'm thinking of shifting with the buttons on the wheel (or paddles), and using the shifter's 3rd and 4th gears to control the steering.

Now I just need to learn how to control the truck better haha.

f1 f2

Malkey, we know your new to this whole forum deal, once something's been answered 4 hours previous it's not necessarily to double post and re-answer it 4 hours later and please use the edit button that way your post's can be kept to one post and not multiple, not yelling just giving hints.