Freestyle And Racing

Dantesinferno98

Question

Hello,

I have improved on my racing and freestyle but I still haven't gotten really good at it. my racing is average but i was wondering how would i get around a course like Anaheim 2011 faster. i use a logitech dual action controller and i can modify the sensitivity on my controller, should i turn down or turn up my sensitivity to better slide around a turn without flipping wildly. my freestyle is good to, but my momentum is a little off what is the trick to slide at hit the obstacles better. your replies will not be in vain. Thank you.

10 answers to this question

In an official event, when you come around the last corner you could always trigger NOS using the Alt+F4 combo, This only works in a offical event, it wont work offline*

Please do not try.

Dude really? That was cruel. I did it in an event me and my friends did. Bad sarcams mr. admin.

Its a joke, more than one person around here has fallen for that, been doing that since we got started lol. But in all honest to anyone wanting to improve your freestyle and racing you need to practice and learn throttle control. Thats the best advice, o and watch others as well.

• Upvote 1

Its a joke, more than one person around here has fallen for that, been doing that since we got started lol. But in all honest to anyone wanting to improve your freestyle and racing you need to practice and learn throttle control. Thats the best advice, o and watch others as well.

No joke, more like tradition.

• Upvote 1