photography thread?

Finally got to look at this thread in full detail now that my internet sucks a little less, great shots guys.

From about a year ago...Don't have a fancy camera either as of Feb. of this year my camera is now 4 years old. :huh:

All from the same location on the same day...gotta love having to wait 4hrs...(Mr.Burks can probably relate to that) :lol: So what better way to entertain myself then enjoy the views.

dscf1475a.jpg

dscf1477.jpg

dscf1478c.jpg

None of the above are edited either, ask for use if you want to do anything with them or I'll have a problem with you. B)

The following are edited a little.

DSCF2769edit.jpg

airdoggy.jpg

rammunition.jpg

msfootn2.png

DSCF2786edit.jpg

Ask for use if you want to do anything with them or I'll have a problem with you. B)

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a dilema, its my Grandperants anniversary this week. and i wanted to send them something special. when i was up over spring break, i took this photo

P3150107-1.jpg

I photoshopped these two versions, but i cant decide which is better to send off to them.

Romanticage.png

RomanticAgeupdated-2.png

i wanted to put their wedding vows over it faintly, but i can't think of what else

anyway, these

P3160124.jpg

P2080069.jpg

P2180071.jpg

P1030698.jpg

P1290036.jpg

I have a dilema, its my Grandperants anniversary this week. and i wanted to send them something special. when i was up over spring break, i took this photo

You know what if you don't mind me adding in a little thought here of mine. I like the original picture more than the Photoshopped ones, sometimes... a picture doesn't necessarily need editing if that makes any sense. Might just want to auto level that picture and soften it up just a tad..just me though