WORLD WIDE RACING League

tmanntyler

Hello all, doubtful this is the place, but it said post anything here. Anyhow, I am starting a league called WORLD WIDE RACING.

If you are new to Rigs of Rods, and have never competed in a Sim-Monster.com League, then this is the place for you. I want to focus this league on new comers to this great game that has been put together. The purpose of the league is to get new comers, rookies and people that have never competed against one another, to get some experience in. The goal is to share and mentor with each other on what we have learned and apply it to the league amongst each other in order to help prepare for the Sim-Monster leagues. These leagues take fast drivers, competitive drivers, and damn good freestylers from what I have heard. I want this to be a fun league, and very enjoyable to all new comers, to help prepare and understand what this ror monster truckin' is all about! If this sounds like the place for you, click the link below. It is a Facebook group, I will add you to the group, and from there you can check out the rules and regs as well as the schedule, talk monster trucks and most importantly sign up for what will hopefully be a sucessful and fun league. It is what you make it! See you all there!

-Tyler Remieres

Link: https://www.facebook...73688995993770/