KONY 2012

MikeG

one day the Gov. will take Joseph Kony down! he deserves it. i watched the whole video and its REALLY ! REALLY! interesting, who ever reads this , i hope you liked the video like i did, i just feel bad for the kids with no education and being kidnapped.

This is amazing. The video gains like 3 million+ in views in a couple of hours. In the morning when I watched this, it had like round a million views, and now? Like 9,000,000 views.

Awesome.

Kony must be stopped, me and a bunch of friends will be out there, putting out posters and stuff on that night.

Meanwhile the people are running this stop kony is profitting off of the donations, seeing only how 25% of the donations go to the invisiblechildrrn fund...explanation please on where the rest goes?

And then you realize the Kony vid was made in 2003, and he stopped being a threat in 2004, and this whole poop was started by a troll on reddit digging up random old news about africa.

http://ilto.wordpres...sible-children/

And Invisible Children (the charity group that made the video) is even more sketchy:

1) “Invisible Children” is boycotted by many Ugandans who accuse it of accepting bribes from the government.

2) Less than 25% of the donations make it to the children.

3) Administration at Invisible Children take over 16% of total revenues.

4) Invisible Children had over $4.8 million dollars of their $13.7 million dollars in revenues left over in 2011.

5) Invisible Children have refused to be reviewed by the BBB for over a half decade.

6) Foreign Affairs magazine accused Invisible Children of vastly exaggerating the murders and abductions committed by the LRA.

7) “Invisible Children” never mentions the atrocities committed by the Ugandan government against its people.

8) The directors of the charity won’t disclose how their money is being allocated.

9) The directors won’t associate with other Ugandan charity organizations around the world.

10) Northern Uganda members of parliament have added 'invisible children' to their list Of NGO's under investigation for fraud.

11) The LRA is no longer in Uganda AT ALL

12) The LRA and Ugandan government are, and have been, in peace talks

13) While the LRA has committed tens of thousands of murders, it is estimated death tolls of fighting in Central Africa are in the millions. Kony's murders are a small fraction of the problem.

14) US troops have been aiding Ugandan military forces for years before Obama sent more

15) Of 4,000 Ugandan troops sent to fight the LRA with the 100-troop US assistance, less than 2,000 remain. To offset this, Obama will need to send far more troops in.

16) Uganda is at war with Somalia, who has killed more Ugandan troops in the past few years than the LRA has killed Ugandan citizens.

17) New oil reserves were found in Uganda shortly before Obama sent more troops.

18) There is a Sudan's People's Liberation army performing similar acts.

19) The Ugandan army is known for attacking civilians of different neighboring nations.

20) Uganda's current President has been continuously accused of human rights violations even after the LRA was gone. The Ugandan police are known for corruption and are still acting like this, though the LRA is NOT in Uganda

Uganda's citizens are actually getting pissed off because you wont shut up about something that was over and done with in 2006!

http://www.telegraph...-over-film.html

• Upvote 2