More realistic engine sounds?

JDeezie82

Question

I've searched all over for this but have found nothing useful. I have seen a few videos on YouTube of the V3 trucks using different, more realistic engine sounds. I know that they have modified the sounds, I was just curious if anyone knew where to get the better sounds from? The only ones I know of are the ones that come in the pack itself and Tweak and Oggy's sound pack. If anyone can help that would be cool. Here's a video of what I'm looking for.

15 answers to this question

The sounds in the video are actually in the pack, just under a different name. They are called LongTubeHigh, Low, ETC. To make them work ingame, just change out the LongTube part for Grave Digger on all the files.

So what you mean is to rename the files?

So what should the files be called?

The sounds in the video are actually in the pack, just under a different name. They are called LongTubeHigh, Low, ETC. To make them work ingame, just change out the LongTube part for Grave Digger on all the files.

So what should the file name look like?

Sorry for the other post behind the quoted one, just delete that one and this one.

Thanks for the info guys. Not long after I posted this I found the LongTube.wav's. I changed them over but after I got in game I just really didn't like how they sound. They sounded better on that guy's video to me. Oh well, guess I'll just stick with the Oggy sound files. Hopefully someone will release some that sound a little better. Thanks anyways.

uh the link is broke...

it says

This webpage is not available

The server at www.youtube....be_gdata_player can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.