Old rormj Pack

Mjamfan22

Question

RORMJ was the first league ran to use ROR and the Box5Diesel Trucks, which were updated with more trucks that "we" made. Most of the league members are the same guys here, after the first season of RORMJ the Sim-Monsters Truck Pack came out and then this league started and most of the RORMJ guys came over. Eventually RORMJ died off. Of course like it was said earlier the old packs were stored on Mega Upload and all that stuff happened. I doubt anyone will reupload them to another site mainly because of the trucks we have now and because the flex bodies caused a camera glitch that may or may not be fixed in versions .38 and .39 (I'm not very sure). Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1

Have no clue man. This is the only site for RoR MJ i know of. Sorry :(

There will be a lot of trucks and a lot of leagues in due time, also this is known as Sim-Monsters, RORMJ was a league/site that really got everything moving in the right direction but it slowly died off and now no longer exists at all, just wanted to add that to avoid any possible confusion.

• Upvote 1

i have a copy of the old pack, which has Digger 20, Max D, Spike, Outlaw, excalibur, arachnophobia, etc

the current sim-monster pack is way better then the original "RORmj" pack, due to physics, look of trucks, and frame rate performance (or at least in my experience), and pretty much every truck in that pack is in the Sim...v3

it was great, as RKM stated, because it got things going, but now its outdated

and for how ever inquired

the camera glich is not fixed/solved in .38/.39

best bet, wait for v4 :)

• Upvote 1

i was in ror monster jam when box5 monster trucks first came out so i know all this for those who think i dont just to clear things up. yes i agree sim monsters is the best but i did love the old rormj trucks and my copy got deleted all i would like is for to get a copy. but bottenator or absessionracing can one of yall send it to me then yall can lock/delete this thread.

Thanks

i was in ror monster jam when box5 monster trucks first came out so i know all this for those who think i dont just to clear things up. yes i agree sim monsters is the best but i did love the old rormj trucks and my copy got deleted all i would like is for to get a copy. but bottenator or absessionracing can one of yall send it to me then yall can lock/delete this thread.

Thanks

im assuming your in the USA, but i could be wrong

id be happy to send it to you sunday afternoon

we will talk sunday and figure things out :)