Theft

tmanntyler

Hello all, recently I was in the works of starting a League called World Wide Racing. Due to shananigans amongst the drivers, and how out of control it was getting I decided to close it down. JORDAN WOLFSON Stole my name and is using it on his own league. I am not sure if anyone here can do anything about it but I will say it is bullpoo. It seems that every banned competitor on here found there way into my league and I didn't even realize it until now. Makes sense, and I hope that all of you in the future, in whom 80% of you are under 15 years old act alittle older then your age and don't do the same poo this kid did. It is gonna piss off the wrong person and I am speaking my mind of it and I don't even care if this gets me banned, there is no love lost. My point is grow up, and stop stealing peoples ideas and calling them your own. If there is something you don't like in a league you are competing in, say something respectfully and deal with the outcome. Yes I am pretty pissed off about this. Have a good day.

Hello all, recently I was in the works of starting a League called World Wide Racing. Due to shananigans amongst the drivers, and how out of control it was getting I decided to close it down. JORDAN WOLFSON Stole my name and is using it on his own league. I am not sure if anyone here can do anything about it but I will say it is bullpoo. It seems that every banned competitor on here found there way into my league and I didn't even realize it until now. Makes sense, and I hope that all of you in the future, in whom 80% of you are under 15 years old act alittle older then your age and don't do the same poo this kid did. It is gonna piss off the wrong person and I am speaking my mind of it and I don't even care if this gets me banned, there is no love lost. My point is grow up, and stop stealing peoples ideas and calling them your own. If there is something you don't like in a league you are competing in, say something respectfully and deal with the outcome. Yes I am pretty pissed off about this. Have a good day.

I agree and that was one of the few reasons I mentioned keeping your league on Sim-Monsters and not Facebook.

i'm sorry, i'm not trying to make you mad, but... steal your name? that's your biggest problem right now? if you aren't even using it, why is this a big deal?

Ever think he was still planning to use it and just wanted to get the name out there? Kind of like MLSM but I'm doubtful that one will even have one event.

• Upvote 1

He is a little poo he lies and steals? Someone need to take him down. FOR GOOD

i'm sorry, i'm not trying to make you mad, but... steal your name? that's your biggest problem right now? if you aren't even using it, why is this a big deal?

It is a big deal, because I came up with the name, and do intend on using it in the future. I also don't appreciate you going to a close friend of mine and calling him and I faggots because you didn't get your way. Again, GROW UP

he told me to tell u tyler that he didnt steal the name which i tink is a lie. i wrote a post on the fake wwr telling him that he should make his own league instead of stealing urs. he has yet to comment though

I'm pretty sure this kid has some mental problems, have pretty much done everything to remove him from this site and he has been banned from pretty much everysite that is affiliated with sim monster truck racing where the admins are above the age of 13 so anything he does doesn't really affect anyone. If I were you Tyler I would just keep your name the same and act like he doesn't even exist because nobody takes him seriously anymore that is within our community here.

im gonna close this up, everything that has needed to said has been said.

the kid is a mess as a person and to everything he becomes apart of, the intertards that follow him are just as stupid. with that said we cant control what the idiot does or says off site.