Miscellaneous showoff thread

Something i thought was missing from the SM dustbowl, a general non ROR showoff thread for vindicating your freudian pride.

So just post anything that you're proud of that's not NR03/ROR related, from iracing, to any random model you have or mabye even a video of you hitting a stuipdly oversized ramp on some wheeled object.

I'll start, since im' the Smuggest Person in ROR™

preview-3.jpg

V8.png

chamber-1.jpg

durr-2.jpg

derpaherp-10.jpg

durrrrrr-1.jpg

• Upvote 4

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bored as hell, waiting on one more bit for my new super duper computer of unstoppable hellfire and spite, so have a model i was working on for a game i was making that got scrapped, as i seem to have a habit of working with nothing but backstabbing, invidious, slow luddite Judases and half witted aservacious talentless self centred half assed bumbling idiots.

Hotrodbaseblend-2_zps246262d9.png

This is horribly WIP, and i might not even finish it, but i do have to assemble a portfolio for ThinkTank, so i might put that in there alongside brass beast in a nice big prerendered prettyfest, probably in SFM, since it does volumetrics brilliantly.

i don't have blender on this computer so i can't take a new shot, but since that shot was taken, i've added a rear diff, with mountings for a CORR style trailing arm suspension, you can see the startings of the sway bar at the back, i've done the engine mounts, some headlights, rear view mirrors, cut out the doors, started on an interior, added some chrome to the rear, modeled the trunk's hinges, added an alternator, worked on the glass, the weld seam along the top of the cab, erased the sheath for the motor, which i'll remodel once the CORR style front suspension's done, as well as some general cleanup to the model itself.

still a lot to do though, and thanks to Ethan for the brilliant and unseen motor, which i've modified quite a lot since he handed it to me