iRacing World 600, and Indy 500

Eric

Well, it's that time of the year ago the Coke 600, and Indy 500 are here! iRacing has both races on the same day anyone else on here that has iRacing attempting both races on the same day? Been working on a set just a tad loose new update threw a curveball on things.

Vid of my lap

Stephen, I believe it's open to all licences. Going into turn 1 i hit 204, good lord the cars have changed I don't drive the class A cars that much when I hopped in it, the setups were ten fold different lol got some work to do. Jordan, hope to see you back on at some point gotta rub fenders.

• Upvote 1

Stephen, I believe it's open to all licences. Going into turn 1 i hit 204, good lord the cars have changed I don't drive the class A cars that much when I hopped in it, the setups were ten fold different lol got some work to do. Jordan, hope to see you back on at some point gotta rub fenders.

It sounds like the speed we ran in the carb cup race when i did a Charlotte race, which if so was afwul loose and a big wreck fest, im not ready for a race like that sadly as the 40 lap dashes do me in lol

Seriously off topic but is that a rear veiw mirror in a NASCAR car?

Took a screenshot while testing, just to show ya the lack of vision in the rear mirror. I made the photo a little on the brighter side so you could see the inside of the car better, the full headrest blocks part of the view while the rollcage blocks a little, and the black bar going across is the spoiler so when you have a car pushing you(talladega/daytona) you can only really see the roof top, just like real life we rely heavily on a spotter provided ingame, or a real life spotter that we have on a teamspeak.

7169357922_afcf1e646a_b.jpg

Took a screenshot while testing, just to show ya the lack of vision in the rear mirror. I made the photo a little on the brighter side so you could see the inside of the car better, the full headrest blocks part of the view while the rollcage blocks a little, and the black bar going across is the spoiler so when you have a car pushing you(talladega/daytona) you can only really see the roof top, just like real life we rely heavily on a spotter provided ingame, or a real life spotter that we have on a teamspeak.

How are you supposed to stear without a stearing wheel?

Lol, I turn it off to save fps, plus it blocks the view of the water temp guage

Yeah that is what I do as well. It saves a good 15+ fps for me.

Still haven't had any time to hop back on as of late. Heard they changed the tire models again though.. I did pretty good with the last one so its going to suck to comeback and have to relearn the game. But thats part of the challenge and fun eh!

Yeah that is what I do as well. It saves a good 15+ fps for me.

Still haven't had any time to hop back on as of late. Heard they changed the tire models again though.. I did pretty good with the last one so its going to suck to comeback and have to relearn the game. But thats part of the challenge and fun eh!

Yep. Is there a way to race without a wheel?

Yeah, if you try to race without an wheel..you will have alot of pissed off people at you..iRacing is a very serious deal when it comes to simulation racing

Yeah, if you try to race without an wheel..you will have alot of pissed off people at you..iRacing is a very serious deal when it comes to simulation racing

Okay. Time to go find a cheap wheel. Good luck at the race.