Post your Rides.

liquidfire215

01 Z28 Camaro. Head and cams (soon to be procharged), moser 9 inch rearend, all indestructible to the firewall with all new parts. And yes it has a d3 trans break cuz who doesn't wanna drag race every now and then??? Oh and btw mini tubs are for loosers and i'm a winner sooooo, x275 10.5 wide tire in stock tubs ftw...

SfFADgV.jpg

Edited by Jon Cannon
  • Upvote 1

On 2/4/2017 at 0:32 PM, Outlawed said:

I thought you cali guys were all about that stanced lean stuff down there?

You mean the Cali-squat that the Cali Bros stole from the Desert racing scene?

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

ALso Klayton: I actually like the look of the old Superduty's with the utility shell. let me turn your tow pig into a chase truck. Long travel and all.

NTAjs8h.jpg

just got this today. 05 Subaru Legacy GT, got a Subaru stage 1 short block(new OEM crank, Manley pistons, OEM STI rods, OEM main bearings, OEM rod bearings) by ASI

it's basically a STI without the badging. lot of work in it for how much it was, couldn't be happier with it!

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I guess since i've been away i will give yall an update... so a rear end, tranny, and a dozen other parts later, i took off the 10 inch lift on 37s and went down to a 6 inch on 33s. I went for a more stanced look also. Like the way it turned out and i can roast them off them rim :P I've got videos to prove it if i knew how to post videos.

wjvjo66.jpg

97FjXWy.jpg

NCNkmXd.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/5/2018 at 10:46 PM, monster jam fan said:

Well I guess since i've been away i will give yall an update... so a rear end, tranny, and a dozen other parts later, i took off the 10 inch lift on 37s and went down to a 6 inch on 33s. I went for a more stanced look also. Like the way it turned out and i can roast them off them rim :P I've got videos to prove it if i knew how to post videos.

What's it like having your parents pay for it? I wanna know what it's like.

18 hours ago, Roach said:

What's it like having your parents pay for it? I wanna know what it's like.

Yea if i had a dollar everytime i got that. Well they dont pay for poo... the truck has 290k miles. paid $7k for it, had $4k saved and then borrowed the other 3. And throught my 4 years of highschool i cut grass with a buddy until i drove and started my own lawn business and my senior year i did that and worked at a construction place making $12 an hour. and literally every cent i make goes to that truck, but i also buy cheap parts like a rough country lift, off brand tires, cheap wheels. Thanks for the comment but mom n dad only put $500 in that truck and that was for half my audio system which was a christmas present they would only pay half for.

Edit: that is pretty much why i took that 2 year break. Ive been packed with stuff to do, and thats just work not even family life. My time i had at night i hungout with friends and poo.

Edited by monster jam fan