Post your Rides.

liquidfire215

well hate to one up everybody...again....but my new new truck.

newtundra.jpg

2011 Toyota Tundra Double cab with the TRD Offroad package. Going to wait till its payed off before i through a Long Travel kit under the front and deaver springs out back.

• 1 month later...

IMG_1456.jpg

Loaded up and ready to put them on in Boces tomorrow.. 1 in the passanger seat, 2 in the back seat and one in the trunk. barely fit... lol

Those 18's should fit nicely on that mustang. I think it will look pretty nice once they are mounted keep me updated.

First of all I bet those do look good Mike, they are the same design as my wheels if I'm not mistaken...the FR500s. Except mine are 17'' so I could fit the 315s in the back. And since LF brought it up I'll share the story of my car. My dad is a mechanic by trade and has built a few street rods frame up, and knows an insane amount about cars. Over the years I have picked up a lot from him, his friends, forums, etc. Basically I am a gear head, but I certainly dont claim to know everything or anything close to everything at this point as it is all kind of self taught or just learned as I went. Anyways, my dad bought the car I have now (a 2001 Mustang Cobra) wrecked and as soon as he brought it home I bought it from him for what he paid.

dscn1380k.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is the day I bought it. No frame damage, and was driveable except the radiator was cracked.

Then I bought the new parts/used parts my dad had (aka the front bumper I had at first) and took it to a local body shop for the quarter panel to be replaced and for the paint work.

dscn1436a.jpg

before tint and wheels

dscn1487v.jpg

after tint and before wheels (also this is around the time I installed the Borla Stinger cat back exhaust)

dscn1499w.jpg

Photo I took the day after I got my FR500s, prior to lowering and stock 01 front bumper.

backrc.jpg

Me at the track, first of the tinted tail light stages (much more shine to them now) ran a 13.7... not bad for a basically stock 01.

dscn1572.jpg

As it is currently, more mods this summer. First think is Kooks LT headers and an off road x pipe.

• Upvote 2