Post your Rides.

liquidfire215

This is the only video I have right now, and its not the best quality. I was up in Chicago one night with my friend and we came across a really curvy twisting section of road so I made a couple passes through it and he taped one. The video doesnt do any of it justice. The turns are so sharp, and the wind noise ruins the sound of the car.

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/8199/mj4.mp4

And mdemko, I like Saleens but I also like Cobras, and for the simple fact that my car is actually a Cobra I'll just keep it that way. The 1999 s351 Saleens are the baddest stangs around, even better than the Terminator Cobras in my opinion.

Ah, the Terminator. The underrated Mustang...the one with IRS and "insurance rated" horsepower. Definitely a nice car...those'll run with most GT500s, and in fact, could beat one of the iron-block Shelbys 'round a track. The new 'Luminum block, maybe not, but definitely the nose-heavy pigs.

Ah, the Terminator. The underrated Mustang...the one with IRS and "insurance rated" horsepower. Definitely a nice car...those'll run with most GT500s, and in fact, could beat one of the iron-block Shelbys 'round a track. The new 'Luminum block, maybe not, but definitely the nose-heavy pigs.

One day I'll either Kenne Belle mine and be > than a Terminator, or I'll sell mine and buy a Terminator (or a late '90s Viper GTS) lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

used_1995_vauxhall_astra_for_sale_92696526135144136.jpg

'95 Vauxhall Astra estate. Not my pic (I lol'd at the number plate) but imagine that in dark metallic green. Also, the pooty plastic wheel trims were gone as soon as it was brought home, now it just has the black steel wheels on their own. Looks way better than that fake plastic rubbish.

It's not the best thing ever, but hey, I like it and look forward to driving it soon. Haters gonna hate.

There's also a blue and silver '68 Camaro SS in the family, but it's in need of some serious restoration. No pics at the moment, but we'll get it up and running one day.

I drive a 2001 VW Jetta 1.8T Wolfsburg. I would have a truck but if I wasn't on the road every weekend during the summer, I would just might have one. Next to it is my brothers 07 VW Jetta TDI.

IMG_5576.jpg

Then a family project: It started as a 2000 Chevy S-10 Xtreme but its changed quite a bit over the years. It has a 4-link air ride suspension in the back, 2" c-notch, custom air ride up front with 2" drop spindles. The truck is as low as you can go without having to cut a hole in the bed for the rear axle. There is a shaved tailgate with a frenched license plate at a 45 degree angle and roll pan. Fiberglass flush-mount tonneau cover and custom carpet in the bed. Inside has a painted to match dash, envoy door handle conversion, custom head rests with a chevy emblem in red on them. Underneath the hood is just a 2.2L 4-cyl but it has a stainless header, cold air intake, and some other goodies. Wheels are 17" 2-piece billet Boyd Coddington's. All the work was done by my dad, brother and myself. This truck was bought used and has been wrecked twice but it's been a fun family project. Now we are onto a 55 Chevy instead of this stuff lol

PICT0018.jpg

And of course the toys...can't forget about those. Gotta love upstate NY and the winter time because you can get almost anywhere on a sled.

98 Arctic Cat 500 ZL. Bought wrecked...previous owner hit a tree and its probably the worst investment I've ever made. Blew the motor up riding it around the yard and after we got it all torn down, we noticed a nice 3/4" crack in the frame. But after a lot of tlc and a few grand in parts here it is, like brand new. Only real notable thing is the hood has custom paint. It's black with heavy orange flake that really pops in the sun.

CatSled.jpg

And the first toy I ever bought is this old 88 yamaha. I still think to this day it's more reliable than any other sled my family owns and I love riding it. No suspension hardly and its pretty light so you can throw it anywhere. I've had this one up to almost 90mph and it's pretty scary lol. Have a helmet to match the pinstrping on the sled. I didn't do the pinstripes, it came with it otherwise they would be a lot more old school if I did lol

SledandHelmet.jpg

• Upvote 1

I'm new here, might as well join in. My daily drivers are a 99 F250 4x4 v10 and a 95 Ranger 4x4. But this year is my favorite, although I wouldn't really consider it a daily driver.....5151_204773860343_653615343_7394735_257072_n.jpgn653615343_6597115_6622071.jpgn653615343_6597101_3203304.jpg mmmm mud...yum yum <ahttp://sim-monsters.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png' alt=':)'> 383 sbc slurping on some alcohol. Run anywhere from 38 to 44 inch super swamper boggers. Kind of my mini monster. It's a hoot. Here's the ole girl in action.

• Upvote 2