Post your Rides.

liquidfire215

Well I don't have a ride but here is a picture of the truck I was supposed to get in 2007.

s1001.jpg

Was borrowed from us while paying for it during the winter of 07 by a friend of the owner of where we were buying it from...won't get into too much detail but truck was flipped and the entire body was pretty much trashed..best part was it got wrecked with my dad's license plate on it. So basically this truck is 1 of 2 reasons why I do not have a ride or my license (lost all desire to get it after learning the truck was pretty much totaled). Sorry for the long story.

heres a brief history of the trucks I have owned over the past 4 years.

3.jpg

2.jpg

This was my first truck, a 2000 GMC Sierra. My dad bought it new in 1999 and gave me the keys when i turned 16. It was a good truck and it was sad to see it go.

Pics were taken behind my highschool football stadium before the land was developed. And yes the licence plate says 66KKX6. A decan at my church once sprinkeled holy water on truck truck.

n623219244_1375435_2232.jpg

mud3.jpg

dodge4.jpg

dodge3.jpg

I bought this truck when i turned 18. paid $5000 for it. 7" lift with 37" bfg's. came with duel cutouts, but the wiring was chewed by the previous owners dog so they were stuck open. sold it a while back.

Pics taken in Lubbock. I am part of the Tech Offroad club.

dodge2-1.jpg

dodge1-1.jpg

This is my current daily driver. A 2006 Ram 3500 duelly. Was willed to me by my grandfather after he passed away. He owned land up in Midland/Odessa.

Its pretty much a ranch truck. runs on red diesel(farm diesel: What tractoers and compines run on) Its got a 5.9L cummins with a cold air intake, bully dog chip, and an edge programmer. Also has a 5" turbo back exhaust with deleted cats and muffler. Sounds like a big rig. The power numbers are crazy. Ill have to find the dyno results and post them.

And last but not least, by request of Liquid...

rangerPR.jpg

RANGERPR2.jpg

My recently finished 1997 Ford ranger. The money from selling the GMC and Dodge went twards paying for it.

I fabricated the cage and back halfed it. It has a 351 Winsor, Giant motorsports I-beams and rear 4-link, King Coilovers and By-pass shocks, ford 9" rear, 35" Mickey tompsons, and HID lights.

Every part on this truck was either bought, barrowed, or stolen(dont tell nobody). Its a blst to drive. Taking turns is fun because the inside front tire lifts of the ground and it scares the poo out of passengers.

I really hope to get out to SoCal and Nevada so I can race and get established in the Desert scene.

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...