Post your Rides.

liquidfire215

Here's my ride. Not exactly street legal, like my old Mercury Grand Marquis, but I believe it's way cooler. This buggy is actually a 1970 Funco "Hustler". My dad used to race it back in the 70's. It was retired in the early 80's, and it sat in the back of my dad's shop for about 15 years. He had plans to restore it, but he unfortunately passed before it could be accomplished. Sometime later my buddy and I decided to restore it in his memory. I think it turned out pretty cool-looking. B) Here's a photo of me driving the car in March 2007:

post-1652-0-25985400-1309496284_thumb.jp

Here's my old Suburban, its a project truck. One day when I have the room I'm going buy an old military truck and swap the 5.9 Cummins and 2 1/2 ton Rockwells under the Sub, I want to do a tilt front end too.

100_2042.jpg

This is my current project, I just picked it up in January, its a 95 SC300. When I pay off my wifes STS I'm going to turbo this car. I'm going for about 450hp, very doable for a 2jz. I want to paint it white too, I hate the green but the car was in very good shape and just had some expensive maintenance done not long before I bought it.

100_2149.jpg

100_2154-1.jpg

It's probably not worth a whole lot at this point...thing runs alright, but it just has a lot of nagging small issues and some body damage/interior wear, so I'd probably have to get it assessed.

I'd also have to get a new car first haha.