Hendrick Motorsports 200th Win

JJfan48

What was your favorite moment of NASCAR for Hendrick Motorsports

Mine was last year when Jimmie Johnson won Talladega's Aarons 499 tying Ricky Cravens finish time with Kurt Busch at Darlington which Johnson just won as well. B)

Mine was Chad Knaus getting suspended again, again, again, again..and again for well we all know. Oh and Chad Knaus telling Jimmie Johnson to hit his rear spoiler on the wall to make sure it made minimum heights in post race tech.

• Upvote 1

not a fan of Jimmie because of the above mentioned reasons, and how they seems to get out of most of their penalties, (like the Daytona incident) so I think his championships are suspect. . . however, I still have to respect Hendricks, thats the best I can do for ya

Mine was Chad Knaus getting suspended again, again, again, again..and again for well we all know. Oh and Chad Knaus telling Jimmie Johnson to hit his rear spoiler on the wall to make sure it made minimum heights in post race tech.

if that's your Favorite Hendrick moment, I think you're watching the wrong sport. Mine's the 1989 Daytona 500 and Darrell's "Ickey Shuffle". and all of Tim Richmonds wins before his untimely death.

if that's your Favorite Hendrick moment, I think you're watching the wrong sport. Mine's the 1989 Daytona 500 and Darrell's "Ickey Shuffle". and all of Tim Richmonds wins before his untimely death.

My bad I forgot to use the superhuge sarcasm font