TNT TRUCKS!

Cole Smith

Hey everyone not sure if someone has already rrequested this, but I'm just woundering if anyone has made any or will make any of the old TNT Monster trucks the trucks when Monster jam was the best lol. I love this old tough built trucks that took real men to drive lol. Also while I'm here I might as well ask if anyone has ever atempted to make one of the Tank monster trucks those old babis were so sick. But yeah if anyone has made or is going to make a TNT truck could you inform me and if possible send it to me or upload it on here?? Thanks everyone!!! :D:) .

Hey sorry for posting twice in a row but, this is a video of the trucks I mean. I found this on youtube it's in RoR I couldn't find where to get them but they are great big, tough, stiff and heavy lol. Love these trucks!!

Hey sorry for posting twice in a row but, this is a video of the trucks I mean. I found this on youtube it's in RoR I couldn't find where to get them but they are great big, tough, stiff and heavy lol. Love these trucks!!

[media=]

That was made long ago and never released.

Hey guys thanks for replying. Would anyone know of how to make these I found something saying you just put squishys tires on the trucks like the ones in the video. However I did it and it either doesn't work or closes RoR because of an error anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Lol Thanks!!! :):D