v1

toaster

ok, so ive been looking around the site(and others too)trying to find the old v1 and v2 trucks.

it would be very cool to see how they handled.

anyway, if you have a couple that you could share i would be very happy.

thanks

The physics are pretty similar for all three with improvements from each.

V1 was centered around the original trucks from the Repository and essentially the same two (the Chevy and Ford) were used for the majority with Escalade/Air Force and the Digger and Max D.

V2 was based around a whole new set created by Liquidfire and others which have been the main basis for the last two packs.

the Version differences are as follows

V1. Pretty much just re-skinned trucks from the repo with i believe all of them had independent rear-steering

V2. The pack liquid put together from trucks from the MJ 2007 Video Game with about 50 extra trucks witch were just repainted. Physics were pretty similar to V1 and steering was about the same.

V3. Pack put together by a couple of people on here. Steered a lot better and physics were changed a tad as well.

V4. Most of it is made up of stuff being made by few people on this site. Trucks are suppose to slide easier and land a little harder like the real trucks.

If you still want the V1s i think i still have them just message me on AIM at Dustyn1@live.com and ill send them over

• Upvote 1

the VERY first monster truck pack for rigs of rods is STILL available on the repository, i saw it on there yesterday

the trucks are immensely different in both handling and overall look (you have to see them to understand what i mean), if i remember correctly, the physics changed significantly in v3, however, there may have been small on the previous, i cannot be sure nor do i remember

do not ask me to send them to you, they are quite easy to find on the repository with logical searching

Yeah the original pack lol but a lot of people want the RORMJ pack because of the other trucks....thats what i still have laying around from when they first came out