Track concepts

lookin4myscooter

I think it's awesome that we get to drive the tracks the drivers use, but I would like to see some tracks that you all could make that aren't based off actual events (like the 4th July special). Make up your own set ups, obsticals, and designs. Use real obstcals, but also Make up obsticals and use some from WF tracks like the fountain, tri bus stack, crates, and more. That would be fun to see and use. I have stated that I am learning how to make stuff for this program on my free time, so I hope to give some of my own creations someday. Unless I draw them, post them, and someone else makes tham. That would be cool until I learn to make them.

JackMProductions, that was my idea for this thread, but guess I didn't make that clear enough, so thanks for pointing that out, it will help! Monster Jam Fan, your track was a win and I love it! I am a sim monster, I look forward to seeing it! So yes peeps, post your ideas here. And anyone who doesn't know how to make a track, post your pictures/ideas here and we will find someone to make them for us.

Actually, i've been stumped for a month or so on making a custom track. I've been thinking of making a concept of WF 14, but don't have any obstacle ideas. Any ideas? Nothing too out of the ordinary though, like something FELD could use for a real track.

Actually, i've been stumped for a month or so on making a custom track. I've been thinking of making a concept of WF 14, but don't have any obstacle ideas. Any ideas? Nothing too out of the ordinary though, like something FELD could use for a real track.

A two bus high center stack, and a few vans in the racing lanes maybe?

Gotta have the fountain, but put it in the back (where the digger encore white van stack is in WF11), and on the back sick air ramp in the midle, would be a good place for a big crate that should say World Finals 14 on it. I've got more ideas for the rest of the track, but I don't want to hog all the ideas. Give Ghost some ideas pepps :-)

How about a double van stack but, replace the vans with jammer cars?