Hello :-)

DaveTheSmasher

Hey Guys,

Dave Collard here from back in the MTM2 days. The progress being made with the RoR game has been remarkable in the past year. Anyone care to get me up to speed as to whats been happening? I miss the old days from MTM2 and the people. How many of you have made the switch over?

I've been sort of closet playing the game since my fiance's Autistic cousin started coming over my house and asking about Monster Truck games (big fan he is). It's a lot of fun! He's got it on his lap top at home and what not.

Love to hear from y'all!

Dave

Hey Davebert, glad to see you have found your way over. Uhh there have been a few of us mtm2er that have survived the trip over. Dig, Roach, Eric, RKM (no idea where he is now, he has been floating in and out since he moved), Jrob is also around somewhere, Demko makes his rounds depending on sobriety, Tim Smith, Auz, Travis, Alston, Carr and Elemendorf are somewhere around here too. I am sure there is more but alot of people are not very post active.

As for up to speed, we have been on a delay for the 4th iteration of the truck pack, massive amounts of changes have been made from version 3. We are closing in on finishing it and should be out soon.

With that, season 3 should kick off and an abundance of 2012 tracks should be making their way onto the download page. We still have that tight knit group of people making content like the mtm2 days, only drastically more members.

• Upvote 3

welcome to the wild roller coaster of sim monsters, keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times, the animals, especially dig bite, on another note good to hear from ya dave, and please leave your banstick on its perch

Oh its going good Roach. We're doing a big fancy wedding on March 23rd next year (no not in Vegas blah). I've done more traveling in the past year then I have ever in my life. It's been an absolute blast.

Glad to see there's an abundance of the people I remember still kicking after a few years. I was pretty critical of the direction RoR was going when MTM2 was phasing out and clearly I was wrong about a few things. I really am excited by what I see here. I remember writing a post back on Vales in probably 06 about how a sim just like this needed to come to fruition. And welp, it has. I'd love to give racing a shot when season three starts up. I'm not sure how often I'd be running (probably a partial schedule) but it'd be really neat to get back into the swing of things. Are there other leagues out there or just this one? I remember Dig was doing a KoTH type series two years ago.

Oh its going good Roach. We're doing a big fancy wedding on March 23rd next year (no not in Vegas blah). I've done more traveling in the past year then I have ever in my life. It's been an absolute blast.

Glad to see there's an abundance of the people I remember still kicking after a few years. I was pretty critical of the direction RoR was going when MTM2 was phasing out and clearly I was wrong about a few things. I really am excited by what I see here. I remember writing a post back on Vales in probably 06 about how a sim just like this needed to come to fruition. And welp, it has. I'd love to give racing a shot when season three starts up. I'm not sure how often I'd be running (probably a partial schedule) but it'd be really neat to get back into the swing of things. Are there other leagues out there or just this one? I remember Dig was doing a KoTH type series two years ago.

There are a couple other leagues other than this one..Sim Monsters is the place to race though for most realistic, organised competition. I'm sure people are still mad at me for my nail in the coffin comment I made a couple years or so back thus why I haven't really made my presence felt over there the past year or so, anyways welcome to sim monsters/ror enjoy the stay.

Hey Dave! You may remember me, you may not. I asked to remake your Halloween Havoc track, which I need to remake...again lol. I have progressed since then so when I redo it I should be happy with it. Since then I have made some other MTM2 remakes, which came out very well. You can try it out if you want, check the downloads for ORL Summer Smashdown, Fall Madness 5 remake. Great to see you over here and I hope you enjoy your stay. Hope to see you run some events, best of luck to you.