Hello :-)

DaveTheSmasher

Hey Dave! You may remember me, you may not. I asked to remake your Halloween Havoc track, which I need to remake...again lol. I have progressed since then so when I redo it I should be happy with it. Since then I have made some other MTM2 remakes, which came out very well. You can try it out if you want, check the downloads for ORL Summer Smashdown, Fall Madness 5 remake. Great to see you over here and I hope you enjoy your stay. Hope to see you run some events, best of luck to you.

You said some other MTM2 Remakes so maybe in the future possibly A PPRL World Finals remake?

I don't know about that. I certainly wouldn't rule out an event or two at some point. But a league? Nope. I no longer live the sheltered life that allowed me so much time to spend on PPRL. Are there any other Leafers out there besides the one Taurus uploaded to here? I absoultely love how realistic it handles. Unlike in MTM2 where nothing ever bounced this does and all over the place! I feel like a league with leafer trucks would actually be fun now.

I love the remakes of the old MTM2 tracks though. Mark you've done a wonderful job on the ones I've created over the years. I'd love to see you remake a PPRL World Finals one at some point! I'll have to see if I can do a track or two here or there. It'd certainly be fun to get back into doing that with the unlimited colors and much more powerful gaming engine. We'll see!