Who would do this?

Robertson Racing

In his car...

He left the movie through a emergency exit, drove his car around to that exit and went back in.

Bullet proof vests are easy to hide. Just wear a shirt over it.

There are also holsters advailable that almost completely concealed a pistol, making it almost impossible to tell if someone is packing.

• Upvote 1

why would a man bite off a mans face? No clue but it happen in florida recently.

Drugs... And not the fun kind.

(in my personal opinion) bring back the death penalty!!!!!

Death penalty laws are set by states, not by the national government. My state(Texas) still has the death penalty.

• Upvote 1

What's sad is that this man, although more than likely will get the death penalty (it's legal in Colorado) will spend years in jail living off the tax payers money, including potentially money from the victims' families. No, in cases like this, forget a waiting sentence, forget a trial, execute him on the spot.

yeaaaa no. Thats a easy way for the gov to just start executing with no trial, they could look at you and say you did it and shoot you on the spot then, that would be very very bad. That would be in many ways what Hitler and the Nazis did during WWII

yeaaaa no. Thats a easy way for the gov to just start executing with no trial, they could look at you and say you did it and shoot you on the spot then, that would be very very bad. That would be in many ways what Hitler and the Nazis did during WWII

Not necessarily. See, if there are multiple witnesses and enough evidence stacked up against you before the trial date, then it's justified IMO. "On the spot" may not have been the best choice of words, but the idea is to avoid someone like this living off the tax payers for 20 or more years. Trust me I don't want this turning into witch trials

Apparently, his apartment was set up with sophisticated bombs and chemicals so it's going to take the police a couple days to defuse the stuff in there.

Also, from what I read he dyed his hair like The Joker, told the police he was The Joker, and went on a killing spree killing and injuring all those innocent people.

This guy should have been shot down at the scene, and everyone could have stopped worrying about his sorry behind.

Fortunately, that's not how this country operates. As much as I am for the killing of those that need killing, this guy deserves a fair trial. That's what separates us from those monkeys in the Middle East and South America.

Fortunately, that's not how this country operates. As much as I am for the killing of those that need killing, this guy deserves a fair trial. That's what separates us from those monkeys in the Middle East and South America.

Fair trail???? Say that to the 12 familys suffering from there loss......... Thats the problem with this country....liberals who think an obvious murderer deserves a fair trial when in all actuallity he doesnt deserve to live!!!!!! Hang him from a tree, put him in front of a firing squad!!!! Or we could waste our tax money on this useless human which is what will happen because of the way "this country operates"

Not trying to start a fight with ya demko.......... jussayin

The middle east chops fingers off for stealing extreme yes...... but as far as murder is concerned there punishments are spot on!!!!!

The terrorists from 9/11 got a trial.A military trial, but still a trial.

The sixth admendment states:

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Clearly you dont know much about the country you live in....

The middle east chops fingers off for stealing extreme yes...... but as far as murder is concerned there punishments are spot on!!!!!

So your saying we should run this country like the Islamic Extremists do?

• Upvote 1