Wrestling Videos and Discussions

JackMProductions

I wanted to post this wrestling video I made but wasn't sure where, so I decided to make a whole thread about it. Post anything related to wrestling (specifically professional wrestling) in this thread. That includes titantrons, matches, show reviews/recaps, etc.

Here's a custom Cactus Jack titantron I made.

Of course I kept the opening "Wanted Dead" scene. I mean, what's better than that?

• Upvote 1

RAW 1000 tonight! it better be the best RAW ever, with DX, Undertaker, Y2J, Brock Lesnar, and everybody else, it should be spectacular. Also I heard they're making a new stage, can't wait to see that.

What are your thoughts guys?

• Upvote 1

RAW 1000 tonight! it better be the best RAW ever, with DX, Undertaker, Y2J, Brock Lesnar, and everybody else, it should be spectacular. Also I heard they're making a new stage, can't wait to see that.

What are your thoughts guys?

Guys. I have an idea! We can talk about Raw 1000th During it in the Chat Room!

Sadly great episodes of RAW or Smackdown! are far and few between. I honestly can't stand AJ. It's obvious they're trying to build her up to be just like Mickie James, but she's so tiny and miniscule it's hard to believe she'd be big enough to wrestle embrios. She's an awful actor too and he smile makes her look stupid, but I think this wedding tonight could be pretty interesting/fun.

I also can't stand Damien Sandow. His finisher is a neckbreaker? The same one Regal uses? If I may quote Dennis Anderson, "He's like an armpit with eyes."

RAW last night was pretty awesome actually. Well played out, wedding was hilarious, especially when The Rock said Daniel Bryan looked like a homeless man that banged an Oompa Lumpa. Then the CM Punk heel turn, all I have to say is Goodbye Bandwagon. Triple H and Brock, that should be an interesting match, Stephanie McMahon getting involved could make it even more interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb0UA2Urooster

Need I say more?

Also,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7rgcre9dHg&feature=plcp

i know this is a long shot but i hope they drop this pg poo and go back to the attitude era. it was more exciting and more addicting to wacth week in and week out. and i hope the kane undertaker thing will reband the brothers of destruction tag team.

i know this is a long shot but i hope they drop this pg poo and go back to the attitude era. it was more exciting and more addicting to wacth week in and week out. and i hope the kane undertaker thing will reband the brothers of destruction tag team.

At my point.. I think it will come back because theres some hints along the WWE Raw 1000th like the intro ending at the end of Raw 1000th

It used to say Attitude But now its Entertainment so It may come back idk.