Wrestling Videos and Discussions

JackMProductions

• 3 months later...

To bring this thread back, Wrestlemania is one month away from New Jersey/New York at the Metlife Stadium. 

Now, Undertaker is back, him and Punk should be a good match.

Cena Vs. Rock II. Meh.

I'm not a big wrestling fan, but my family likes it. I usually predict the matches for PPVs and the story lines to piss them off...

I predicted the two top Wrestlemania matches exactly.

At least it wouldn't be John Cena ending it. And from what I read, Stone Cold is in no shape to wrestle again for a while. And if it isn't CM Punk, then who else would be fit to end it?

And here's the video of his return. 

And Undertaker is?

Honestly nobody currently in WWE is fit to end the streak.

Well your right, forgot about that. And well, maybe Taker should have waited a WM and give a good solid match next year.

And if its not CM Punk, they should then probably make him go 22-0. I don't know.

• 3 months later...

Revival time. I'm back into wrestling and I've been playing Adam Ryland's wrestling simulation game called Extreme Warfare Revenge.

The WWE is getting pretty exciting. A feud between Triple H and Vince McMahon seems to be brewing and other great feuds such as:

Randy Orton v Daniel Bryan

John Cena v Mark Henry

CM Punk v Brock Lesnar/Paul Heyman

Dolph Ziggler v Alberto Del Rio

Curtis Axel v The Miz

Sheamus v Damien Sandow/Cody Rhodes.

I'm very excited about the push that Curtis Axel is getting. He seem to be a very capable wrestler and has gotten very large victories in a short period of time, albeit not clean. It seems that Sheamus is being demoted down to more of a midcard spot on the roster where I think he will excel until his next push. Dolph Ziggler is now getting the full support from the WWE as a face and I am sure that he is going to regain his World Heavyweight title at Summerslam. I really hope that John Cena will work with Henry to give him one last run before he retires (maybe as WWE Champion). I also believe that Randy Orton is slowly beginning a long awaited heel turn so that Daniel Bryan can achieve a main event place on the WWE roster. Daniel Bryan is by far the best wrestler in the entire industry at this time and I have no doubt that we will see him at Wrestlemania next year. The feud between CM Punk and Paul Heyman is very young and very interesting with Rob Van Dam's return at Money in the Bank adding another "Paul Heyman guy" back to the active roster.

Overall, I'm very excited about the upcoming months in the WWE and the brewing feuds could make out to be the most memorable in recent history. I may be attending Wrestlemania 30 which is being held here in New Orleans but I have no plans for it at the moment.