She said yes!

raptor660f700

Bro da fuq man, he is getting married that is like one of the best thing for a man bro, if i did that i would do the same, cuase its awesome, you know? i mean it shows 1 thing the guy is gonna have a great life, plus shows the fact the guy has a social life lol

Btw Congrats man hope its the best for ya!

Not that anyone here may care but....... last weekend I asked my girlfriend to marry me and she said yes!!! Anyways very happy and excited and figured I would share it with the Sim-Monsters family!!

Of course she said YES bro your a Sim-Monster!!! I think we all know in this community that WE are the most sought after men in the living free world and im sure all u guys here agree.. Anyways, proud to hear the good news Raptor and i extend my heart and prayers out to you and your family and even you new extended family bro!! This is special for you my dude and im privilaged that you wanted to include us(Sim Monster Community) on such a momentous occasion. Im not gonna tell you good luck bro because your not gonna need it, Love, Heart, Peace, and Good Times to you and the Misses my dude congrats!!!. Now after showing my soft side i have to go post something tough and manly to get my street credibility back haha take care bro!

• Upvote 2

Of course she said YES bro your a Sim-Monster!!! I think we all know in this community that WE are the most sought after men in the living free world and im sure all u guys here agree.. Anyways, proud to hear the good news Raptor and i extend my heart and prayers out to you and your family and even you new extended family bro!! This is special for you my dude and im privilaged that you wanted to include us(Sim Monster Community) on such a momentous occasion. Im not gonna tell you good luck bro because your not gonna need it, Love, Heart, Peace, and Good Times to you and the Misses my dude congrats!!!. Now after showing my soft side i have to go post something tough and manly to get my street credibility back haha take care bro!

Hahahaha thanks again guys and to you SS this post mad me laugh so hard tears were forming lol!!!!! Thanks again!