MFR

pancakeman

• 8 months later...

I just found and downloaded this and can't figure out how to get the game to start.  The window comes up to select the track and truck but after that I can't get it to do anything.  There are no buttons or anything to click.  Please help, I've been trying to play this game for years.

I just found and downloaded this and can't figure out how to get the game to start.  The window comes up to select the track and truck but after that I can't get it to do anything.  There are no buttons or anything to click.  Please help, I've been trying to play this game for years.

Select truck and track, press tab then enter.

• Upvote 1

Finally after years of trying I got to play this.  Thanks for the help guys.  My nephew will love this game.  I only wish it had reverse.  Even in config I can't find a control for reverse.  Now to play around with it and figure out how to add more trucks and tracks.  Any limit to how many trucks and tracks you can add to this game?  Also does anyone have version 2e build 502?  I've read that's the best one.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry to bring a dead topic back up but since that is my mfr link i uploaded ages ago I wanted to clarify why there is no reverse, I wanted to be able to tap the brakes rather then slam into reverse. This was just a personal preference for me, however I also uploaded physics for reverse and a few other things for MFR on my site. The physics with reverse previously provided is the one found on my site

Ignore everything else its all trash now

http://stephenplace.webs.com/apps/links/

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...