Rigs of Rods Video Thread

Max-D-Dude

6 hours ago, fernBurn said:

...is it bad that i dont get it, or is that what you were going for.

It's satirizing/blowing out of proportion a fictional rivalry between "monster truckers" and buses on the Avrintech Servers, in which they're at war with each other. The buses are identified by seemingly random numbers (though not significant, so not yet mentioned) and the monster truck drivers' characters represent the Sim Monsters Communities' presence on the servers.

Tom Meents was challenged by a schoolbus in the first part, "Tom Meents vs. The Rigs of Rods Busing Establisment" at World Finals 16 Racing, in which Tom humiliated himself by spinning out in the corner, ultimately losing to the school bus. Being the ultimate Monster Truck driver up until that point, Tom let his emotions get the best of him in the end of that part as he lost his respect and recognition as #1, and suffered a vicious tumble over the barriers. 

Then in part 2 Dennis Anderson betrays all that is good and holy and becomes a transit bus driver, empowering the once anonymous, now unified busing community. Only a powerful monster truck driver can restore balance to the server. That's what I'm going for (I guess).