Max-D-Dude

Rigs of Rods Video Thread

1,233 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, MJFanatic said:

First video I've made in Premiere Pro since my switch from Vegas Pro.

*Insert cool video*

Do you feel its easier to use than Vegas? It feels better to me when using it, much more user friendly imo, what do you think?

Definitely an easier program. It also runs a lot smoother as I have never had the preview window lag. It's also a lot cleaner of a layout.

Fraps really dropped the quality of the gameplay. Switching back over to Action and it seems to be working a lot better but first upload in 2 years and first with my G27. WildFlower is definitely a fun truck to drive i think a lot of people probably dont use.

Edited by Jon Cannon
I had already fixed it for you, buddy. Haha.

On 5/29/2016 at 7:02 PM, MJFanatic said:

It wont let me not quote you, Sorry Aaron :( 

I do love when the messaging system is broken like this, sorry for the double post, only way to fix this stupid issue. ANYWAYS GRAAAAVVVEEE DIGGGGEREEREREREREER 

Here's a quick preview video I made for the Virginia Giant truck, with some footage recorded during testing prior to release:

Here's a quick preview of Fantasy! still not complete but it should be done soon (hopefully)

I used monstercat for the music (they like gamers using their music and they don't hate you for it aka mute the music)