Rigs of Rods Video Thread

Max-D-Dude

Before you watch this video please read the following.

This was AFTER we got bored of testing and just starting to bash around and see what could be done, I for some odd reason thought there was a small chance of getting a double back-flip in a different truck and didn't really think it would be possible until I almost landed it on the very first attempt (2 clean rotations but landed on the hood). Anyone saying anything bad about the track as far I'm concerned is an idiot, you can't really tell what the track is like if you've never played on it and the fact this was just us goofing off after about 30 runs a piece. So here's how I'll explain it to you...

1. The only way to get enough speed to try the double back-flip is to start in the tunnel (Which I can guarantee you won't be doing in Season 3)
  2. We were both trying to land it for about 30 minutes before one of us managed to get it.
  3. NO it was NOT the cleanest, simply due to the fact that to get the final amount of rotation it needed to be slightly off axis which is hard to do minimally when you're in 2nd gear and never lifting all the way up until the base of the jump.
  4. Stop saying the track needs a lot of work, they only way you can back-flip it at all is if you deliberately try to but even then it's not a guaranteed success.
  5. If you never played the track (Which most of you have not) who are you to say it needs a lot of work?
  6. Oh yea, and remember the trucks handle completely different then they used to now as well which is what we've been testing all the tracks likely to be run in season 3 to make sure they're good to go and can provide the best possible events for YOU.
  7. Enjoy what you are given from someones hard work out of their own spare time to try and make a good game the best it possible can be.

Go ahead and watch the video, and be sure to read some of the comments too.

Thanks for filming it for me Crazy, Guess we're not allowed to film and post random attempts and things we don't think are possible without someone jumping on the wagons.

• Upvote 4