keep me in your thoughts guys

SybilSixx66

I just got back home from the hospital after having a car wreck with an 18 wheeler. Basically, I was turning left and for some reason didn't see the truck coming right at me. I'm fine but my dad's car is without a doubt totaled. the driver of the truck was ok and he was able to continue on with a little help from the tow truck. Right now, the worst injury I have seems to be a little pain in my chest and a wicked seat-belt burn, but everyone tells me with great certainty that the next morning is the worst part. Nooot looking forward to it, to be honest. :(

sorry to hear that...i was nearly in a car accident on Tuesday with a 18 wheeler that was speeding threw a red light and if i didnt gun it last second it would have easily torn our car in half and killed my dad and i

I've had a close call with a SUV going up a hill and me going down a hill going 30 and I dodged it and hit the curb.Boy was that not fun with 8 double stitches in one knee and the other just road rash.It is not fun one bit with wrecks.

I hope you have a speedy recovery. Like Harlow said, some people don't even make it out alive of car crashes. Your the lucky one compared to some of the other people.

Thats a scary thought.I know its not rare,but,ya,You ares in my thoughts.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers everyone. Today wasn't anywhere near as bad as everyone said it would be, though I do feel a little more sore. I guess I wasn't as ready to go as I thought. Still I had fun at the football game, my old high school team won and good, but a large box full of vacuum tubes is heavier than it would seem and lifting them didn't help.