Thanks

AMSOILT1DLR

Hello my name is Nick and I am an AMSOIL Independent Dealer and friend of the CEO of SIR. I want to give a personal thanks to those who put their time and effort into this group as this just makes RoR that much greater. The AMSOIL Shock Therapy truck is outstanding and I have also downloaded the AMSOIL Excalibur mod also. I tip my hat to all of you folks. Keep up the awesome work!

P.S. I hope that I can expect to see Sudden Impact, Ground Pounder, Cult, and Ice Monster in the future also.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the interest, and yes all of those trucks are in progress and should be out with the next truck pack

Heres the Sudden Impact I did and should be in the next pack. Glad you like the game, with all this interest, the game will only grow into the ultimate MT Simulator, especially for this being less than a year in the making.

5267705609_538b7cc36e_z.jpg

we really need to start working on the bodies for the trucks...Nick, If you could get in contact with the CEO of SIR and procure some pictures of the trucks, that would be awesome and help us out alot. Welcome to the board, and thank you for your compliments.

• Upvote 1

we really need to start working on the bodies for the trucks...Nick, If you could get in contact with the CEO of SIR and procure some pictures of the trucks, that would be awesome and help us out alot. Welcome to the board, and thank you for your compliments.

Hello mdemko, here are some pictures that I have gathered from the SIR website with the permission of Brandon Lagarde CEO of SIR.