Count Down to V4

liquidfire215

To all the V4 creators and contributors I thank you all for working yourselves to death on this pack. I guarntee you all I will definately enjoy these new trucks.

snip

Quick question, not trying to be pushy or picky, but why do only a few trucks have shock shafts instead of every truck having shock shafts? Just curious on that.

Yes its almost there, Me Roach Mark Casey Brian Outlaw Sealed, Eric and a few other put alot of work into this pack, i hope you guys find you that waiting this long was worth the wait when the pack comes out, working on it was alot of fun, and a pain, but it was worth it till the end. Great Job to everyone else who also worked on the pack with me putting all those hours into it.

• Upvote 1

it's just 5 more days, hope we can hold out till then! (I'm gonna keep mah ol' shotgun close, just to be safe <_< )

I do that anyway XD never know with outlawed he scares me XD (jk outlawed :D)

Yes its almost there, Me Roach Mark Casey Brian Outlaw Sealed, Eric and a few other put alot of work into this pack, i hope you guys find you that waiting this long was worth the wait when the pack comes out, working on it was alot of fun, and a pain, but it was worth it till the end. Great Job to everyone else who also worked on the pack with me putting all those hours into it.

MY GOAL IS TO work on V5 but I dont think ill get accepted :(

Then look at what you're doing, try to understand what it is that you're doing wrong and fix it. Identify and quantify the process and use that as a catalyst for future work.

here's a hint.

On every model, edges are drawn between verts, and faces are drawn between edges. On a perfect model, every surface, curve and edge all form perfect orthogonal leading lines, as you can see in this model here

fjkdasjfkasdjf.png

HotWheelsNewblend.png

Each and every edge loop creates orthogonal leading lines that "shape" the stature and sillouette, echoing the end shape and flowing into the next, with no angle more then 30 degrees. This should theoretically tessellate perfectly from top to bottom, but that's just hypothetical, almost no model does that perfectly