Event #10 -- Jacksonville, FL -- EverBank Field

Lost in 2nd round to Excaliber

Got a 17 in fs, btw was my fault b/c of a last minute decision but oh well.

But i will make up this whole event at vegas if i make it where i have a couple things in store for the event. Anyways, this whole event was a blast.

Well, tonight was fun, the live stream went smooth on my computer this time, last time my computer was being slow with it. The announcing had me laughing. Qualifying was so so, as I bobbled in the turn, and then again in racing round 1. Round 2 was against Bounty Hunter and i goofed rolling over the 2 times we faced. Freestyle went way over the top then I normally do, surprise myself a lot, everything worked out and took home a win. And I loved everyones else's races and freestyle as it made for an exciting night.

• Upvote 1

Good night overall, really enjoyed myself and hope to compete in more SM events in future.

What a mess was that first race with Monster Mutt, jeez... when I cut those donuts I didn't realise he was still racing, although I see it now looking back on the coverage. As for cutting him off, again, I didn't realise he was still completing his lap and I was just starting towards the tunnel to exit. Total roosterup on my part, sorry about that :unsure:

Anyway, had a blast and hope to compete here more in future :D

Well....I had fun. :D

Awful qualifying time, TERRIBLE 1st Round race (Probably because I had the coverage still on. Likely what was bogging me down), and Freestyle...What the hell can I say? That first flip out of the tunnel was COMPLETELY accidental. Why would I do something so stupid on purpose?! :P

Probably not going to make it to Vegas, but ya know, I had a ton of fun last night.

Hope I can actually compete in Season 2 instead of joining the tail-end of the league.