Little help please:)

Krank3d

Okay so i figured out how to fix the low pressure, just use "S" to start itup again. Im finding it really hear to steer and not flip. Is it just me or is it gonna take some time to get used to? Cause ive watched vids and people nnever flip and it looks really easy :P

Ive been watching some more vids and tehy go into reverse instantly. + they never stop cause of "lw pressure" which is what i get. Does it just take practice or is tehre some kind of wasy mode to do it?

Oh and they turn the truck so easily, its hard to steer on it and takes forver to turn

Ive been watching some more vids and tehy go into reverse instantly. + they never stop cause of "lw pressure" which is what i get. Does it just take practice or is tehre some kind of wasy mode to do it?

Oh and they turn the truck so easily, its hard to steer on it and takes forver to turn

uhm, how hard is it to hit change gear down quickly? change to neutral, (bam) then reverse (bam) hit the the throttle and go... in other words see a wall coming up fast, bam bam gas turn, bam bam back to drive and go... hope it made alot of sense... or none at all, I normally drive a manual with sequantial changes, but I'm pretty sure it should still work

okay thanks, its just those guys make really tight turns without rolling, i cant even do a donut. And is there a way to replay what you did? and to keep the camera angle on your truck instead of going everwhere?

Sorry for teh questions im new at this.

yah they do, from what I've learned its all rear steer, and throttle control, use the throttle to break the tires loose, and then u have to try to keep them from catching out of no where, replay feature doesn't really work for me, so I'll let someone else worry bout that. camera angle is probably that u broke the "beam" the camera is mounted onto, its kinda weird, when that happens to me I just go into the cab of the truck, if that not ur issue, I don't know....

yah they do, from what I've learned its all rear steer, and throttle control, use the throttle to break the tires loose, and then u have to try to keep them from catching out of no where, replay feature doesn't really work for me, so I'll let someone else worry bout that. camera angle is probably that u broke the "beam" the camera is mounted onto, its kinda weird, when that happens to me I just go into the cab of the truck, if that not ur issue, I don't know....

Oh wait theres rear steering? Which button? And what gear do you race on 1/3, 2/3 or 3/3 ? and which one for freestyle? :P

EDIT: Figured out rearsteering. Is there a way to change it from f1 and f2?

if u go into the configurator, u could prolly change the controls, and I use first mainly, and second when I max out and have alot more room to accelerate, lol

I looked but coudlnt find the rear steer, and yea im practicing now. Getting better, im hoping to join next season