Seduction of Destruction (Carmageddon 2 mod)

JackMProductions

Not sure if any of you have heard of this game, but it's a conversion of Carmageddon 2 (a classic violent racing game) into a UK Banger racing game since the development team is from the UK. It's very realistic damage-wise which is most of what makes this so appealing; the carnage. I've been playing it for about a year and I can't get enough of it. You don't need Carma 2 for it which is a relief, but I strongly recommend you get 3dfx or the game will look like poo poo big time. The original site is long abandoned, but I recently found one of the best sites for SOD content which includes a download of the game ---> http://sod-4-u.webs.com/

Sadly, the community has died off. The development community, that is. Well, it sure seems like it since their site is a lot of broken links and the forum background was changed to a guy spreading eagle so I guess that was hacked. The mod itself is about 5-6 years old to my knowledge. If you're about to get it running, run the HW version if you want sound, and enjoy the chaos. The control are a little wonky and take some getting used to, but other than that, there aren't really any more complaints. It's a really fun game and definitely one you'd want in your collection.

If you have any questions or things you'd like to say, feel free to.

Here's a compilation I made of SOD

If you want to install cars, you need to use a program called Carstockalypse. To install maps, you use Mapstockalpse. Look them up and you'll find them. If you need a personal tutorial how to use them, just ask here. Remember, this game is still Carmageddon 2. The same rules and programs apply. Any car from Carmageddon 2 will work.