Golden Moments in Life

Patriotic Canadian

Whatever, i was bored, so let's start a thread

ITT: Those goddamned loveing awesome moments in your life that either only happened once, or you just repeatedly do without any marring of the euphoria.

One of my favorites is as follows. I live on top of a mountain, to get anywhere, i have to go down said mountain. And the roads are quite steep.

So every time i ride my bike anywhere, i have a habit of just blasting past traffic on my little haro DJ hardtail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aorXWPheGlk

never gets old, but one of the best times i have ever had was jetting down Keith road to get to the waterfront, listening to this in nothing but my trilby, denim jacket, shoes and jeans.

and i'll never forget, i flew past a guy in a muted green '01 Jag XJ, made eye contact with the 40 something guy in shades driving it, getting a "what the love" look from him, hit a manhole just before another decline and flew down the hill, landing about 30 feet on.

So yeah, your turn

What about chasing ideas? what about experiencing beauty, conquering challenges, standing buck straight in the face of the world and letting the world blink first? what about leaving a you shaped crater in the fabric of history? what about doing something profound, extending the human conciousness, being a legendary facet of the finest gem human kind can offer?

frankly i think basing yourself entirely off of sexual context is trite, sad, pathetic and in all honesty, just plain stupid. Of low thought and all it leads to is your entire being as being left as an inconsequential fart in the sandblasting winds of time

• Upvote 1