Ready to get serious on RoR, have alot of knowledge to offer about monster trucks

armyoutlaw

I wrench for Ben Winslow on bounty and iron outlaw

Lucky, so do you ask them for autographs?

No that would be a little weird lol

Welcome to the forum! Hope you have a blast on here. You are so lucky to work with Monster Trucks, wish I could ahaha.

You can work on monster trucks when u graduate from high school goto a good mechanics trade school get certified and get on with feld motorsports they are always hiring, also get a passport and a class A commercial drivers license and you'll be good to go

• Upvote 1

Well if you know alot about monster trucks. Can you teach me how to flat track?

Reply A.S.A.P.

Over simplification im sure but the basics

Pitch the truck into the corner use throttle control to get the truck rotated while using a little front steering, and on exit turning left or right (not too much or you'll go flying in the direction your wheel are turned as soon as you hit the ramp) get the truck lined up for the ramp, depending on where your at in a slide.

Over simplification im sure but the basics

Pitch the truck into the corner use throttle control to get the truck rotated while using a little front steering, and on exit turning left or right (not too much or you'll go flying in the direction your wheel are turned as soon as you hit the ramp) get the truck lined up for the ramp, depending on where your at in a slide.

yes and no its really up to the driver and what type of dirt or clay or sand that your on and the type cut tires you have on your truck, alot of stuff goes into how you drive the truck, if you really watch some drivers, some use alot of rear steer and take a controlled turn and others like me fling it side ways with alot of power and just counter steer with the front in, but us that fling the truck and turn with the front tires have locked diffs up front, if you didn't have locked diffs up front its alot harder to control a slide in a truck. hope that helped some lol

• Upvote 1

In game you have to add a line to the truck file that gives you a locked diff. The issue with the game is that it adds a lot of torque or acceleration to the truck, which makes jumps get unrealistic.

In real life you have a locker that locks both wheels to get all power, if you don't have one, the inside tire spins slower do to it taking the sharper turn and the outside tire spins faster.

• Upvote 1