What is this site lacking?

liquidfire215

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

One thing I think this site could use is if someone has multiple download links for their truck or track, have them say in the description if they are the same or different files. I know Rock has a FPS version and a detailed version of his tracks but some other tracks and trucks I've seen have confused me. On some stuff the files will be the same size and I don't know if they are different. Also there are different file sizes and I don't know if one is an update or two separate tracks. Other than that I really like this site. I have been more active in this forum than any others because people will help you out instead of just giving out warnings (as long as you're not doing stupid stuff). I was the noobiest of noobs as far as it pertained to forums when I started here. The mods and the site being well organized have helped me understand how forums work better than any other forums I've been on.

I'd like to see each individual league get there own forum section instead of being tucked under the directory. Make it like mtm2 draggers was with each league having it own forum. So under leagues you have A outlaws section, a MLSM section etc, instead of being under the directory which makes them harder to find.

I'd like to see each individual league get there own forum section instead of being tucked under the directory. Make it like mtm2 draggers was with each league having it own forum. So under leagues you have A outlaws section, a MLSM section etc, instead of being under the directory which makes them harder to find.

That would add alot of clutter, I fail to see how clicking a link that is listed alphabetically is "hard" Maybe I am missing something.

• Upvote 4