What is this site lacking?

liquidfire215

• 2 months later...

Site Suggestion

Country Flags

Obviously we have some international members here and some people who don't want to share their location but perhaps their country would be better? I know the RoR forums and a ton of others display the country flags. Something around 100px by 100px maybe, not sure if it can be done by IP with this board or if it would be easier to let users pick.

• Upvote 6

Please post here for thing the website could do to improve your experience while visiting sim-monsters.com. Suggestions for forums you would like to see, reductions of threads available to make for a more consolidated view. I'm open to anything just need the info to get things rolling.

For those of you clever people who would like to nitpick, please have your resolution to correct the issue before posting.

DO NOT POST ABOUT CONTENT (Trucks/Tracks)!

A season 3. Lol. I kidd but seriously, I never got to participate and stuffs but I guess I could find another one...

A season 3. Lol. I kidd but seriously, I never got to participate and stuffs but I guess I could find another one...

There are guys that run other leagues.  I currently run in the Outlaws Racing League, and there are others as MROR, and CTFMS. (Apologies if that isn't the right name.)

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe more tutorials for begginers

On everything to how to download certain tjongs cause i jave a hard time wiht that and i got the latest blender treid to get the blender on here couldnt firgure out how to get it to work