Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2013

Roach

There are some trucks that FELD has produced that are very cool I must say (Hot Wheels, Monster Energy, Metal Mulisha, Northern Nightmare). There are some trucks that are childish and I don't care for at all but look decent (Marvel trucks). But this right here is just TO CHILDISH!!! Now i'm not completely ant-kids, I was a kid when i got my love and passion for this business, i'm used to the little 5 - 7 year olds at the shows I go to because I was one of them once. My disagreement is that this is to childish, The feirceness seems to becoming loss. Scooby Doo seems to soft to be a monster truck body. That's why I will always have Brutus as my favorite dog truck, it's menacing looking.

I have 2 opinions on scooby doo, One, the body is kinda plain and looks very much like the Aussie truck. And number two, I have a small like for this truck because I grew up watching scooby doo, I collect scooby stuff, and I drive a tuff truck named scooby.

• Upvote 3

Rettew Motorsports has got 2 new trucks ready for 2013. Zane Rettew will be piloting a newly revamped Stinger and one of the biggest stories for 2013, the return of Boogey Van! Mike Barnes, former owner and driver of War Eagle, will be piloting it in 2013. So what do you guys think?

StingerandBoogeyVan20132.jpg

StingerandBoogeyVan2013.jpg

• Upvote 5