Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2013

Roach

I know this is getting away from the stinger and boogey van chatter but I have to say that I absolutely hate scooby doo..... Im glad it's not going to indy in January or I might not have purchased tickets..

I know this is getting away from the stinger and boogey van chatter but I have to say that I absolutely hate scooby doo..... Im glad it's not going to indy in January or I might not have purchased tickets..

So you would miss a whole monster truck show because of ONE truck?

• Upvote 3

So let's see here, you would miss out on seeing

Dennis Anderson in Digger

Neil Elliot in Max D

Linsey Weenk

All of Team Scream

Jeremy Slifko

and Frank Krmel all because of one truck? That is without question some of the worst logic I've ever seen.

• Upvote 5

I'm really glad the kids in the window don't stick out more than they do on Boogey Van. I wish they would take them off completely. Other than that it has a really good look to it. Everything is proportioned better than I thought it would be. I don't mind Stinger too much because it's something different. The rims badly need to be switched though. That alone would set both trucks off.

we have one week until this new monster jam game come out.

holy crap, can't wait, you preorder yours yet? heard there making it a limited edition to pre orders only. I'd call up your gamestop as soon as possible to reserve your copy! Its said the limited edition may include special access to a open beta called RoR, and have a website to join and talk to other Monster Jam game fans. Its a steal at 60 bucks.

• Upvote 2

we have one week until this new monster jam game come out.

Bud, unless you can find something on Gamestop.com or any reputable website like MonsterJam.com about a new game, I don't believe that there is a new monster jam game coming out. Please stop posting about a new game coming out because there isn't one coming out.

I think hes talking about Monster Truck Destruction, which isn't even related to Monster Jam ... at all

Then he should have said that instead of saying Monster Jam game, instead of spamming every thread on the website, which we have a gaming thread for Nikolai. Next time post a link for which your talking about.