Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2013

Roach

You could say that the Max D design is ugly. It's pretty bad, but not too ugly. You could say that the Randy Couture truck is ugly. It's REALLY ugly. There's a lot of ugly trucks.

But this is a whole new level. It's literally the ugliest monster truck I have ever seen. It looks absolutely horrible. I am usually pretty merciful with these trucks, but this is nothing like the others.

• Upvote 2

I think the zombie craze is because of "The Walking Dead" TV show, haha. But that truck looks weird. Like, in my opinion, instead of a pickup body,it would of been cooler if they used some other kind of body. Like the Whild Thang body with the Samson fists on the front like how Bigfoot mentioned.

lol at Zombieland being the reason for the huge zombie craze. It became mainstream with resident evil and the whole george romero series of movies. Getting somewhat back on track I believe the Zombie truck will be about as a sucess as the Zombie was in the WWE ECW and for pure lols here is the video

• Upvote 4

Did you guys ever stop to think that the truck is suppose to be ugly? It's a good idea for a truck. Especially with how zombies have become a huge part of American pop culture. Sure, it could of had better execution, but it's different. People will complain apparently about every truck..

• Upvote 1

because it is getting harder to show someone that doesnt follow the sport the legitimacy when they roll out with garbage like this. the only reason you dont hear jack from in employees (drivers, crew people) is because of who pays the bills, I firmly believe there are more displeased employees then happy about this junk.

• Upvote 3

You could say that the Max D design is ugly. It's pretty bad, but not too ugly. You could say that the Randy Couture truck is ugly. It's REALLY ugly. There's a lot of ugly trucks.

But this is a whole new level. It's literally the ugliest monster truck I have ever seen. It looks absolutely horrible. I am usually pretty merciful with these trucks, but this is nothing like the others.

Dont talk poo about RANDY COUTURE i hope he comes and breaks your arm