World of Tanks

crazyman444

Well me and a couple other have been playing this game it is pretty cool and what not, has a challenge factor to is as you can not one man it do to the fact that you can bounce shots off armor and small guns can not pentrate thicker armor, and you can hit tanks in there weak spots to do more damage, engine can be knocked out, tracks can be blown off, gun damage, etc. O and there are 10 tiers of tanks. This game is free to play, and you can play pretty far without having to spend money on the game all though you can if you wish.

Some videos of mine just to show the game off.

Yeah, not a fan of that company..I answered the questions about the closed beta, history of planes, plane moreover, stuff like that got 100%. Buddy of mine doesn't know crap about history, or anything gets in next day..lol now I know what kind of people they want testing their stuff.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I've gotten back into the game via the wonders of arty. Been grinding the little beast known at the M37. I don't know where I'll go next. I just acquired the T-43 and I'm close to getting the top guns on my KT and Ferdi. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...