Music thread

SilverWolf

I know about barely alive. Phish is an up and comer. His stuff goes hard af.  

Look up Jphelpz, look up phiso, look up midnight tyrannosaurus 

Alright.

Just listened to jPhelpz - Trill. Too empty. It's missing stuff imo. Alright now I just listened to RoboZomb by jPhelpz. I honestly don't know what to think of it. 

Alright I also took a shot at Phiso track. I'm gonna be honest, he's too noisy. There's just too m=many layers on top of each other in this music.

On the other hand, Midnight Tyrannosaurus sounded cool. I liked some of his stuff. Here try this one. I hope the rest of the people on this topic like this one:

Snails has some heavy stuff. Check him out. 

Excision dropped a massive mix to his youtube channel, and it's sick!

EDIT 2: Main video version is out!

This is heavy stuff btw, honestly seems to be the best shambhala mix he's put out there!

Edited by ShawnVallance
Changes to the post, blah blah blah...

In one more hour (8 PM since I live in the CST zone) , Excision's going to be dropping a major live stream of his 2015 shambhala set, I'm excited as heck to watch it, and I'll post the link to the livestream when it starts up.

EDIT: Live stream is up now, so here's the link!

Loving the EDM posts right now. Keep it up guys

Have you heard of OmegaMode, EH!DE, Teminite, Evilwave, Wubbaduck, Skyloud, QuixSmell... anyone from DubstepGutter? :lol:

I know all of those. 

I've heard of all those people. Have tall heard of Kinetix, endless quest, slimfr3ak, StickyKeyz, Codd, He$h, or Aowl?

Sorry. Never heard. He$h and Kinetix ring a bell. 

I really like this song. Whole album is free :). The whole song is DnB. First and second drop are breakdowns (thus sounding like hard dance) but it transfers to regular DnB in the end.

Edited by Warwizard
*Stupid me forgot to add another response

After talking to the promotors for the Something Wicked afterparty, I finally know my time slots. Yes that's pural. 

3420B526-7DDC-4DCA-80CF-20C0491B881A.png

As of now, I will be opening set on the main stage, and a second set later on on the side stage. I will also be the only DJ to have two time slots. 

After talking to the promotors for the Something Wicked afterparty, I finally know my time slots. Yes that's pural. 

3420B526-7DDC-4DCA-80CF-20C0491B881A.png

As of now, I will be opening set on the main stage, and a second set later on on the side stage. I will also be the only DJ to have two time slots. 

Sweet! How long will they be?