Music thread

SilverWolf

• 2 weeks later...

i know fall out boy has sold out but I'm really love they're old music and just started listening to infinity on high and really love the guitar on this song especially and the beginning of petes screaming part but my fav album by them is folie a deux 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

R I D D I M Z

***Track List***

Nemonator- Ganon
Energy Drain- Infekt
Fourth Nerve- Bloodthinerz(Ganon Remix)
R28D- Benzmixer
Turn it Out- Subfiltroik
Doc Ock- Kozik
Filter Output- Subflitronik, Badphaze, Blankface
Blockz- Subfiltronik(Styn VIP)
Riddim March- TOOG
Realm- Aowl
Wizard Cometh- The Wizards

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mdemko said:

R I D D I M Z

**Riddim Mix & Track List**

Ok I loved that mix that was quite awesome. Also quick side note idk if you ever remember this but thank you for suggesting me Midnight T, Phiso, Twines & Getters old stuff a while back because I later got into Subway Records, Disciple Records, and NSD: Black Label and now I got inspired to produce my own music. I know its super off topic but I just kinda wanted to thank you in a lowkey kinda way

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Warwizard said:

Ok I loved that mix that was quite awesome. Also quick side note idk if you ever remember this but thank you for suggesting me Midnight T, Phiso, Twines & Getters old stuff a while back because I later got into Subway Records, Disciple Records, and NSD: Black Label and now I got inspired to produce my own music. I know its super off topic but I just kinda wanted to thank you in a lowkey kinda way

No Problem fam, and Thanks. check out Lower Levels, Monsters, Savage Society, and Villainz Dubstep. lots of good poo.

11 hours ago, mdemko said:

No Problem fam, and Thanks. check out Lower Levels, Monsters, Savage Society, and Villainz Dubstep. lots of good poo.

Monsters and Savage Society are so freakin good. Love em. 

In other genres, I've been really into this artist named Dawn Wall. They're so amazing. The underground/chill drum n bass scene is awesome to look through