Music thread

SilverWolf

• 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, bkelly said:

If you haven't ever listened to Modestep then you should check them out:

*song*

*song*

I listened to that album before and I've heard their other stuff. I've only liked Living For The Weekend & Machines. I don't know why, but either its just not enough for me and their sound really just doesn't catch my full interest. Although Living For The Weekend is sick and Machines is really nice and has a type of energy I wish they put in their work more often.

I love heavy, energetic, weird sound designs. This is one of the many I like. Digitist's sound fits his name pretty well so youll get the idea when u take a listen:

23 hours ago, Warwizard said:

I listened to that album before and I've heard their other stuff. I've only liked Living For The Weekend & Machines. I don't know why, but either its just not enough for me and their sound really just doesn't catch my full interest. Although Living For The Weekend is sick and Machines is really nice and has a type of energy I wish they put in their work more often.

I love heavy, energetic, weird sound designs. This is one of the many I like. Digitist's sound fits his name pretty well so youll get the idea when u take a listen:

Machines is good too. I like how they incorporate weird sounds into their music too, like the harp in Seams or the machine sound in Machines.

• 1 month later...

Us Nine Inch Nails fans were told we'd be getting a second EP to follow up the one released in December of 2016, and it would be the second installment of a trilogy.

We were then told that it would be happening between Late May and the first shows of Late July.

We are now told this.

unknown.png