(Official Tracks)Jacksonville 2010

Casey Graves

• 4 weeks later...

Finally gave this a try. Definitely a fun track. See my video's if you want good examples of the difference between this track and the real one from last year. For reference the entrance from my vids where the truck entered are on my side, to my left. I'll be at this years event this upcoming weekend with my boyfriend. I'll get pics from different angles this year as we show up way before the main event while it's still light out. Of course it'll be before they rearrange for the freestyle as well when I take the full view pics. http://www.youtube.com/user/foxdude0486?feature=mhum

My batteries died right before he did the damned backflip. I was upset at that. :( And looking back at the video and the track I guess there's less wrong than I originally thought. Seems just the entrance placement, there's a missing car (my side of the stadium towards the left. Both sets of cars are double cars on that side. Don't mean to make a big deal just wanting to help with info where I can to help whomever is trying to create a more complete replica of the real thing. My link