Learning to dirt track race

SideWinder

got to run at a local indoor short track in my pinto, first time on the track, and on one that small, finally made a break through in the main-event. I also put both heats up on my channel as well. oh and this is my first year racing anything in real life. sheesh these fwd guys are hard to beat (my car is the red number 95, and yes thats my father video taping)

• Upvote 1

my grandpa used to run that class at boothill speedway shreveport its gone now

gotta say, cool and yet bummer at the same time. My local track is on the verge of its demise since the track was bought by a guy who owns several of them, but only cares about one a little to far from me, Wat did ur grandfather drive?.. make, model etc... and thanks guys, best thing I've ever done. After that race I had to lie down on the concrete for awhile to try to catch my breath and stop smiling, Rwd is just so much more exciting

gotta say, cool and yet bummer at the same time. My local track is on the verge of its demise since the track was bought by a guy who owns several of them, but only cares about one a little to far from me, Wat did ur grandfather drive?.. make, model etc... and thanks guys, best thing I've ever done. After that race I had to lie down on the concrete for awhile to try to catch my breath and stop smiling, Rwd is just so much more exciting

HE raced a ford pinto with a chevy motor my uncle was racing a factory stock but nect season its modifeds all chevys though